On April 7, 1959, the prosecutor of the Prosecutor's Office of the city of Ivdel in the Sverdlovsk Region, Jr Counselor of Justice Tempalov interrogated in the office as a witness, in compliance with Article 162-168 of the Code of Criminal Procedure of the RSFSR
- Surname, name and middle name Savkin Aleksandr Dmitrievich
- Year of birth 1926
- Place of birth: Tyumen Oblast, Abatskiy region village of Tihvinka
- Address: city of Ivdel, Military unit 6602 "C"
- Political affiliation: member of the CPSU
- Nationality: Russian
- Citizenship: USSR
- Passport or other documents: personal identification card №7919
- Education: 9th grade
- Place of work, position (profession): serviceman
- Criminal record: no
Warned on the responsibility for the first part of Art. 92 of the Criminal Code of the RSFSR for refusing to testify and under Art. 95 Criminal Code of the RSFSR for giving knowingly false testimony.
The witness testified: On February 17, 1959, at 6:40 in the morning, while on duty on the south side, a ball of bright white light appeared that periodically enveloped in
cloud white dense fog inside this cloud was a bright-luminous point the size of a star. Moving towards the north direction the ball was visible for 8-10 minutes.
I personally wrote the interrogation protocol
April 7, 1959. Savkin
Prosecutor Mr. Ivdel Tempalov (signature)